Monday, July 16, 2012

Guest Blogger Rules

First way: To email me personally about why and your details to see if I will allow you to be a guest blogger. Second way: Post a comment like this on a post that talks about a contest like this. Name: Lollipop Candy Email: (only post if you are willing to, other wise, if you are chosen, email me it.) Requested info: I love the color For Audrey by China Glaze. Enter Me!
Last way:coming soon
Contests available:
 Guest Blogger 7/16- 8/20
Number of winners: 2
 Requested Info: ex I love the brand China Glaze, BEACAUSE they have fabulous colors and great formulas. My favorite color from them is For Audrey.
 Enter Me 7/31- 8/30
Number of winners: 10
Requested info: ex I LOVE POLISH AND I WANT TO SHARE MY FAVORITE BRAND WITH YOU WHICH IS SALLY HANSEN.
A Perfect Nude until 8/09/12
Number of winners: 1
Requested info: Here is the link to a pic of my finished product: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2QMnyGxA79E/UAT5d3WoloI/AAAAAAAAAEs/mss1fPT14MA/s200/Jul+16,+2012+10:34:39+PM.jpg
For this contest, the author of this blog might only feature the winners picture in a future post depending if the winner wants to blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment